Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band – November 17, 2012 – Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
It’s the last leg of the Wrecking Ball Tour. Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band hits the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO. November 17, 2012.
Wrecking Ball Tour blog gathers all the possible info from this concert. Details including: set list, videos, reviews, articles, photos, and other info.
Setlist doesn’t get updated in real-time. See the discussion/fan forums list at the bottom of this blog post for the setlist following!
Feel free to contact me and send any missing info: links to your reviews, photos etc. I can’t find them all by myself.
2012 concert special list can be found here with update info. I’m trying to update past concert specials when I got time.
Setlist & Videos:
1. KANSAS CITY* (Video #1 clip) (Video #2) (Video #3) (Video #4) (Video #5) (Video #6) (Video #7)
2. Prove It All Night
3. Candy’s Room
4. Not Fade Away – She’s The One (Video #1)
5. Hungry Heart (Video #1 clip) (Video #2)
6. We Take Care of Our Own (Video #1)
7. Wrecking Ball
8. Death To My Hometown
9. My City Of Ruins (Video #1) (Video #2 clip)
10. The E Street Shuffle
11. Fire (Video #1) (Video #2) (Video #3) (Video #4)
12. Incident On 57th Street (Video #1) (Video #2)
13. Because The Night (Video #1)
14. Cover Me
15. Downbound Train (Video #1) (Video #2)
16. I’m On Fire (Video #1)
17. Shackled & Drawn
18. Waitin’ On a Sunny Day (Video #1 little girl singing) (Video #2)
19. Raise Your Hand (Video #1)
20. The Rising
21. Badlands (Video #1 clip)
22. Land Of Hope & Dreams (Video #1)
23. Light Of Day (Video #1 clip) (Video #2)
24. MY BEAUTIFUL REWARD* (Video #1)
25. Born To Run (Video #1) (Video #2 clip) (Video #3 clip)
26. Dancing In The Dark (Video #1) (Video #1)
27. Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town (Video #1) (Video #2) (Video #3) (Video #4) (Video #5)
28. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (Video #1 short clip)
– “Kansas City” is a rhythm and blues song written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller in 1952. First recorded by Little Willie Littlefield the same year, the song later became a #1 hit when it was recorded by Wilbert Harrison in 1959. “Kansas City” became one of Leiber and Stoller’s “most recorded tunes, with more than three hundred versions,” with several appearing in the R&B and pop record charts. (read more)
– “My Beautiful Reward” was dedicated to his late cousin Lenny. Springsteen last time performed this song on his solo acoustic tour in 2005.
– “Kansas City” Garry Tallent played stand up bass.
Brucebase entry: 2012-11-17 – SPRINT CENTER, KANSAS CITY, MO
Some guides you might find useful:
How to download YouTube videos – Guide for downloading videos from Youtube for free.
How to upload videos to Youtube and name them properly – Please read while uploading videos to YouTube, thanks! Naming videos properly helps fans to find videos from the concerts they went… 🙂
Bootleg, DVD and other recording info:
Pre-show press and other stuff to read before the concert:
Collection of interesting (and recent) blog posts and articles. Not all are related to the upcoming concert. Keeping you entertained, while waiting the concert to begin (or the setlist threads on fan forums).
He’s a Springsteen superfan – omaha.com
Reviews & Other:
To The Asshole Who Sat Behind Me At the Springsteen Show in Kansas City – blogs.riverfronttimes.com
Review: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band – backtorockville.typepad.com
Notes from the road: Kansas City, MO – brucespringsteen.net
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (Saturday, November 17, 2012 at Sprint Center) – hollandscomet.blogspot.com
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at the Sprint Center – kansascity.com
KC Pictures – flickr.com
Bruce Springsteen Fan Discussion/Forums:
The Official Kansas City Nov 17th SetListVision thread – Greasylake
KC Right Now – Sprint Center Setlist – SPL Messages
The Official KANSAS CITY Setlist Thread – Backstreets (BTX)
Support Brucetapes fansite:
*** Up to $10 discount from first order via link! Thanks for the support