Tutorial: How to download videos from Youtube and other websites?
Here’s a simple guide how to download videos from Youtube. All you need is Firefox web-browser (I recommend always to use latest version), and Firefox addon called “Video DownloadHelper“.
1. Download Video DownloadHelper from this page.
2. + Add To Firefox
3. Click “Install Now”
4. Restart Firefox
5. Video DownloadHelper is now installed and fully working
1. On the top left corner. Left click on the small arrow next to Video DownloadHelper icon (see picture) and choose the video (and quality), which you want to download. 1080p is the highest quality (if available) – > Click download
2. Choose the location where you want to save the file.
3. Wait for download to complete, and you’re done!
– I suggest to keep only one youtube window open. Otherwise it might be messy to find out which video you are about to download.
– Video DownloadHelper downloads only two videos at the same time.
How to download videos from other sites than Youtube – How to record streaming videos?
Video DownloadHelper can download videos from other sites than youtube too, but sometimes there are videos that can be “downloaded” only via special media recorders. With Replay Video Capture you can record any video from the Internet. It will record all the action from your computer screen, so I suggest not to do anything else while recording. 🙂
There’s a tutorial on the Replay Video Capture site that can assist you more with the program.
Support Brucetapes blog:
Get your great health products from iHerb.com, and get up to $10 discount from your first order by using coupon YUY952
After the first order, you’ll get your own coupon you can share with your friends and family. It’s a great place. I use their products daily. Thanks for the support! 🙂