– Setlist (7:38 – 10:40pm Atlantic time)
– “Death To My Hometown” – Bruce tells funny story about reading the sign Magnetic Hill and proceeds to tell the crowd that he grew up near a place called Gravity Hill, where he used to drive his 1960 Chevrolet Corvette.
– “Spirit In The Night” – Bruce forgets Lyrics and jokes about it.
– “After Spirit in The Night”: Bruce goes into the crowd to collect signs for “stump the band”
– “Because the Night” – Nils plays great extended guitar solo)
– “Before Darlington County” – Bruce grabs “I LUV Suzie and Darlington County” sign from crowd
– “Darlington County” with Honkey Tonk Women intro
– “Shackled and Drawn” with Bruce and crowd singing Huh, Yeah intro
– Waitin’ on a Sunny Day – Bruce gets Stevie down on lower level for intro.
– Before If I Should Fall Behind” – Tom Culler of Danbury, Conn. hands bruce a sign. He’s seen 270 shows and wished Bruce to play “If I should fall behind” for his girlfriend Ingrid in Boston.
– “After Badlands” – Bruce food bank speech and tells crowd that Moncton is “our favorite new place”.
– “Dancing in the Dark” (10:12pm) -Woman in the crowd with a sign that reads “I came from Peru to dance with you” got up to dance with Bruce. Bruce then asks “how about someone from Moncton” then grabbed another woman to dance on stage
– (VIDEO) Bruce playing dead on stage to get the crowd going and stevie pours water on him (soaking him) to revive him. Bruce then has second wind.
– “Twist & Shout” with The Trews and Tom Cochrane/Red Rider
Brucetapes admin is a huge Bruce Springsteen (obviously) and a music fan from Finland. Also marketing his favorite natural store iherb everywhere, avid coffee drinker. Every blog post requires plenty of coffee. What else... Message Board lurker on Stony Pony London, Backstreets (BTX), Greasylake....