Tutorial: How to download videos from Youtube and other websites?
Here’s a simple guide how to download videos from Youtube. All you need is Firefox web-browser (I recommend always to use latest version), and Firefox addon called “Video DownloadHelper“.
1. Download Video DownloadHelper from this page. 2. + Add To Firefox 3. Click “Install Now” 4. Restart Firefox 5. Video DownloadHelper is now installed and fully working
1. On the top left corner. Left click on the small arrow next to Video DownloadHelper icon (see picture) and choose the video (and quality), which you want to download. 1080p is the highest quality (if available) – > Click download
2. Choose the location where you want to save the file.
3. Wait for download to complete, and you’re done!
– I suggest to keep only one youtube window open. Otherwise it might be messy to find out which video you are about to download. – Video DownloadHelper downloads only two videos at the same time.
How to download videos from other sites than Youtube – How to record streaming videos?
Video DownloadHelper can download videos from other sites than youtube too, but sometimes there are videos that can be “downloaded” only via special media recorders. With Replay Video Capture you can record any video from the Internet. It will record all the action from your computer screen, so I suggest not to do anything else while recording. 🙂
3. Send in missing info. I do my best to find all the photos & reviews from each concert, but it’s simply so big task, that I can’t find them all. 🙂
4.iHerb.com – Get 5$ discount (or $10 on order over $40+ when doing your first order by using this coupon: YUY952 It’s a great place to buy health products (vitamins etc..). I order stuff from there regularly.
You also gain rewards when you pass your coupon code to your friends (You get your own coupon after the first order). If you want some iHerb product suggestions. See my reviews: Click Here. 🙂
Bruce Springsteen – No Surrender & Thunder Road videos from 2012-08-26 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Two Bruce Springsteen videos (No Surrender & Thunder Road) from 2012-08-26 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada uploaded to the Brucetapes YouTube account:
Bruce Springsteen – No Surrender (Live):
Bruce Springsteen – Thunder Road (Live):
Not the most rare songs out there, but they have pretty solid picture by videoblaster101, and audio source by cikubw(?). Thunder Road starts from blank screen, and about 15 secs the picture comes in. Both videos are stabilized, and then slightly sharpened, as the stabilizing part always zooms in the videos a bit (I think the setting was 112%).
Audio is heavily remastered. I won’t be “remastering” the whole bootleg. So, please do not ask for it. I’m busy enough with this site already. 🙂
Video: Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/videoblaster101) – Both videos Audio: FOB CA-14 cardioids > Tascam DR07mkII (24/48) > SD Card > Audacity (normalize, remove loud claps, amplify, dither 24 bit to 16 bit) > CDWAV for tracking > Traders Little Helper > FLAC (level 8)
Software used to make this video: Sony Movie Studio 10 HD Suite (Video) + Reaper 4.25 (Audio) + vReveal 2 (Video)
Support Brucetapes blog:
Get your health products (with cheap prices) from iHerb.com, and get up to $10 discount from your first order by using coupon YUY952
After the first order, you’ll get your own coupon you can share with your friends and family. It’s a great place. I use their products daily. Thanks for the support! 🙂